- Apple juice – a gallon of Sunny Farms Sequim apple juice lasted a couple of weeks
- Eggs (scrambled or over hard) with toast (mine, Sluys’, or Dave’s Killer) and homemade jam or apple butter
- Oatmeal with sugar, butter, milk, cinnamon
- Grilled cheese sandwich – usually Tillamook cheddar and whatever bread is in the breadbox
- Soup – squash, pork stew, lentil, minnestrone
- Lasagne – Alex made ricotta from Karen’s milk, I made a meat sauce with italian sausage and tomato sauce
- Ted’s mom’s spaghetti (her recipe, Ted makes it)
Must be winter, pasta has become our go-to dinner.