In summer we eat breakfast at lunchtime and dinner after the sun goes down.
- Scrambled eggs and crumpets or buttercrust toast
- Oatmeal with milk and honey
- Soup of the fresh-veggies-plus-can-of-beans variety with toasted cheese sandwiches
I’m growing the salad greens, snap peas and strawberries. I make some of the ice cream and bread.
- Grilled hamburger, homemade buns, salad, stuffed eggs
- Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad
- Wisconsin chili, cornbread, salad
- Spanish potato omelet with steamed snap peas
- Roasted chicken with fresh bread and salad
- Ice cream with strawberries
Farms and food producers contributing to these dinners
- Blackjack Valley Farm: ground beef, milk, eggs
- Clark Farm: ground beef
- Pheasant Fields Farm: chicken, veggies
- Abundantly Green: chicken, veggies
- Stedman’s Honey: honey
- London Maid: crumpets
- Morningside Bakery: bread
Where to get these foods
- Bremerton Farmers Market
- Fresh Local
For Clark meats you may need to go to the Poulsbo Farmer’s Market.