I’m on a retreat; there’s just me in a small cabin with a minimal kitchen. I’m interested in seeing what meals I can turn out with just the pantry I have currently stocked.
- Oils of Pacines California olive oil, from Abundantly Green farm store.
- Honeyridge Farms (Brush Prairie, WA) balsamic honey vinegar. This is vinegar made from honey.
- Apres Vin (Yakima) Chardonnay grapeseed oil.
- Shephard’s Grain (Washington) white flour.
- Finnriver Farm (Chimacum) spelt flour.
- Clark Farm (Sequim) beef.
- Pheasant Fields Farm (Kitsap) chicken.
- Cape Cleare (Port Townsend) salmon.
- Blackjack Valley (Kitsap) milk.
- Organic Valley (?) butter.
- Tillamook (Oregon) and Greenbank Farm (Whidbey Island) cheese.
- Pheasant Fields Farm and Red Rooster Farm (Kitsap) eggs.
- Kitsap: strawberries, apples.
- Washington state: peaches, pears.
- Other: kiwi berries (from Central Market marked “Northwest”), bananas.
All from Kitsap:
Potatoes, carrots, beets, onions, garlic, kale, lettuce, corn, summer squash, winter squash.
My own fresh herbs: parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme (cue song), oregano, tarragon.
Beeieeio Honey, from Chimacum.
Coffee, Fairplanet – fair trade beans roasted in Southworth.
Yeast, baking powder, salt, pepper.